We provide professional and courteous bail bonding services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With our agents you can expect to have a quick and painless experience.
What we offer:
- In office or on site services
- 24 Hrs/ 7days a week /365 days a year
- Complete Confidentiality
- No bond too small or too large
- Collateral negotiable
- All Jails/All courts
- Felonies, Misdemeanors, Warrants
- Down payments and payment schedule on a case by case basis
- Cash, Check, and Credit Cards accepted
What you can expect:
- To pay a percentage of the total bond plus an admin fee
- You will need a co-signer (or multiple)
- You can expect to fill out your personal information as well as the personal information of the person in jail, on our bail bond application.
- When you sign the bail bond application you are agreeing that if the defendant/person in jail does not show up to all his court dates you will be responsible for paying the full amount of the bond or helping us in locating and retrieving the person.
- You can expect to wait 1-3 hours after paperwork is completed for the release of the defendant from a police station or sub-station. Or 1-12 hours for the release of the defendant from a county or regional jail. The amount of time varies depending on how busy the police station or jail is.
Contact number for Bounty Hunting - 336-669-6617